HOW TO STUDY IN ITALY WITHOUT IELTS
From now on, international students can study in Italy without IELTS! Are you wondering? You shouldn’t. Italy is mostly popular for its self-sufficiency and nobility in food and fashion. However, Italy has a significant number of oldest and prestigious universities with glorifying educational system. This is why international students all around the world have a common dream to study in Italy.
However, many students often find it hard to manage a sufficient IELTS score, while it’s about studying abroad. But, the good news is, Italy has opened a new door of opportunity to study in Italy without IELTS. If you’re looking for a way to study in Italy without IELTS, then follow our guide. Our step by step by guidelines will make your way smoother to study while you have no IELTS sore at all.
STUDY IN ITALY WITHOUT IELTS POSSIBILITY
If you’re confused about whether you can study in Italy without an IELTS score then you should think once again. You can study in Italy without IELTS by fulfilling certain criteria set by Universities. There are different parameters set by particular institutions to justify your English language capability.
ALTERNATIVES FOR ENGLISH LANGUAGE SKILL ASSESSMENT
- If you have earned your previous Degree of education from an English medium university or College, you don’t need to attach any English language test result.
- International students need to submit an official declaration or certification and stamped paper as evidence of their previous institution.
- Applicants who have studied in English medium from at least 8 to 12 have to provide proof of studying in English medium.
- Students who have attained English medium education for 5 years at the primary level or higher secondary for 3 years can also submit their proof of attainment.
- Study in Italy without IELTS is a specialized program, this is why applicants need to attend an interview conducted by the Italian immigration authority.
WHY YOU SHOULD STUDY IN ITALY?
The Government of Italy is very conscious to develop its education system to keep pace with the digital world. Their abundance in history and some prestigious universities are the main reason why international students seek to study in Italy.
However, there are some major benefits of studying in Italy. These are;
- Italy has many great Bachelor’s study programs with high standards
- Italy maintains the most student-friendly environment
- There are many world-class universities in Italy
- Each city of Italy has its own beauty and historical abundance. And international students can visit all the historical places.
- There are a lot of part-time job opportunities for international students
- In Italy, you can enroll paid or unpaid internship programs easily. this will help in your career growth as well as give you a bright future
- Students can easily learn the Italian language and their culture.
LIST OF ITALIAN UNIVERSITIES WITHOUT IELTS REQUIREMENT
There are some popular universities in Italy that require no IELTS. Here is the list of Italian universities where you don’t need to submit an IELTS score as an international student.
- University of Bolonga
- University of Pisa
- University of Milan
- University of Padua
- University of Florence
- University of Trento
- University of Verona
- University of Naples Federico II
- Sapienza University of Rome
- John Cabot University
- Ca’Foscari University of Venice
- university of genoa
- University of Turin
These universities require no language proficiency like IELTS, TOEFL, if your previous degree of education has been taught in English medium.
HOW TO STUDY IN ITALY WITHOUT IELTS
Here are some important steps you should follow to study without IELTS in Italy.
CHOOSE THE PERFECT UNIVERSITY AND APPLY
At first, you have to choose the perfect university that requires no IELTS and offers your preferred subject of study. You can select an institution from the list provided above.
However, you can also visit the official websites of Italian Universities as well as check the university ranking and requirements for eligibility. You need to complete the application process for your selected university online.
PARTICIPATE IN VIDEO INTERVIEW OR ONLINE TEST
Some universities evaluate their applicants through video interviews or online tests. However, the interview will be taken only when you have selected. This interview is always pre-scheduled by the university.
The main objective of that interview is to justify your eagerness and your English language skills. Remember, this interview is very crucial to secure your seat as an international to study without IELTS. So, crack the interview as well as you can.
LIVING COSTS AND TUITION FEES
If you pass the evaluation process, you will get a confirmation letter from your applied university. This is the official procedure of your acceptance for your desired program in that particular university.
However, still you have a lot of things to do. The most important step is to clear all the payments regarding your study program. Tuition fees in Italian universities for international students can vary depending on the institution. However, the average tuition fees can range from 3,000 to 35,000 EUR per academic year.
APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS
Italy has lower living costs and tuition fees comparing with other EU countries. however, many students can still find it difficult to manage their costs. The good news is, the Italian Government and both their public and private universities offer a significant number of scholarships every year for international students.
However, the scholarship system can vary from university to university. So, it’s wise to check out all the necessary information before applying for a scholarship. International students can pursue Undergraduate, Master’s degree, and Ph.D. under these scholarships.
APPLY FOR A STUDENT VISA
Here many students are confused about whether they need IELTS to get an Italian student visa. Well, the equation is simple. The evaluation process ends when you have got the acceptance letter from the university that requires no IELTS. So, you can easily apply for a student visa.
However, you have to submit some documents during the application process. These documents are
- Your valid passport
- Letter of acceptance from the university you have applied
- Your completed visa application form
- Proof of having no criminal record.
- Proof of your medical insurance
- Academic transcript
- Proof of your funds, whether it’s adequate to support your overall costs.